This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Sarabi article.
Please sign your posts with ~~~~.
Opinions (Sarabi TLK II)
Well...its a picture that I found on the internet. Its unknown if the lioness could be Sarabi (who knows, maybe SP didn't mind to draw her more detailed as in the 1st one)... or if it could be just a random lioness.
Anyway, here's a bigger version pic of the Sarabi look alike:http://www.lionking.org/~timduru/tlk/sp/spshq/20/sp20_007.JPG
I already talked to Honeyfur. who doesn't see any similarity; and to Rinjapine, who said that she believes that Sarabi was left out from it because her VA died.
But still, I want to know all your opinions. Do you think we should add it on Sarabi's trivia? Yes or not and why?
They're are various lionesses in that scene that look like Sarabi, so what possessed you to choose that one? Besides, in that Scene Sarabi's colors are incorrecct due to the lighting. The main picture we have for her are her daylight colors and as you can clearly see, the one we already have chosen bears a closer resemblanceWere2 21:54, September 26, 2011 (UTC)Werebereus
I chose it because she was the more Sarabi look alike of the three. But I don-t know what other lioness you-re referring about, and oh I see. [[*MsIsamisa 21:59, September 26, 2011 (UTC)]]
- The other lionesses in the larger image. They all look like her, except the very first one.Were2 22:43, September 26, 2011 (UTC)Werebereus
- The middle one looks like her (before turning around), and the one besides her (right) looks like her too but when she turns around. Yeah, I recognize that. [[*MsIsamisa 23:04, September 26, 2011 (UTC)]
- Just adding to this. I managed to get hold of Darrell Rooney through Facebook and he confirmed to me that the lioness is NOT Sarabi or Sarafina, but is instead just a random lioness. The line "My, how you've grown" was apparently scripted as a generic lioness line not specifically assigned to any of the background lionesses, and the group was referred to as "Ladies in waiting" rather than a specific set of characters. Ggctuk (talk) 14:29, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, perfect. Speculation probably shouldn't have been on the page to begin with, but it will definitely be removed. -- 14:50, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
A Definite MistakeSarabi banished alongside Scar's followers? That makes no sense at all. She clearly had a sensible ammount of disdain for Scar, and like Nala, was very supportive of Simba. Simba would never banish her, ever. The trivia is right--it's most definitely a mistake. SandraSnowleopard We Are One! 21:01, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
The citation link for the Disney page that says Sarabi was banished by Simba does not work. Here's a working link.
- Thanks so much! I've been searching for this link. -- 05:29, February 20, 2016 (UTC)
Sarabi and Nala's mother should live in the retirement community.